Call for Papers for the IEEE RWW 2017 Mini-Special Issue
in IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques
(to be published September 2017)
The IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques (IEEE T-MTT) will publish a Mini-Special Issue devoted to the 2017 IEEE MTT-S Radio & Wireless Week (RWW 2017). Authors of all papers relevant to the topics of interest of T-MTT presented at the conferences for RWW 2017 are invited to submit an expanded version of their papers to the Mini-Special Issue. The expanded version requires that the authors clearly state and discuss the novelty of the extended version with respect to the state-of-the-art and, what distinguishes the MTT Transactions submission from the paper presented at RWW 2017. Every paper will be reviewed by T-MTT in the same manner as all other regular submissions to this publication.
Please note the following:
- Papers should be submitted through the T-MTT Manuscript Central site: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tmtt-ieee
- In the pull-down menu for “Manuscript Type”, please select “RWW 2017 Mini-Special Issue”.
- The conference paper should be included with the submission as well.
- The following note should be added to the footnote on the first page of the paper: “This paper is an expanded version from the IEEE MTT-S Radio and Wireless Week (indicate Co-Located Conference), January 15-18, 2017, Phoenix, AZ.”.
- The guidelines for manuscript preparation can be found at https://www.mtt.org/author-information-transactions
The due date for the paper submission is 20 March 2017.
Andrei Grebennikov, Sumitomo Electric Europe
PAWR 2017 Co-Chair
Nils Pohl, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
SiRF 2017 Technical Program Co-Chair