Paper Summary Due:
31 July 2019
16 September 2019
Late News Paper Summary Due:
22 September 2019
Final Manuscript Due:
3 November 2019
Hotel Reservation Closes:
1 January 2020
Advance Registration Closes:
Radio & Wireless Week 2020:
26 - 29 January 2020
About Radio & Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications. ARFTG continues joining RWW2020 as a co-located conference.
RWW2020 will be held at Grand Hyatt San Antonio in San Antonio, Texas, 26 – 29 January 2020. The venue is located in the second-most populous city in both Texas and the Southern USA, enjoys easy access to numerous attractions, celebrated restaurants, award-winning local craft breweries, specialty shops, pro sports, cultural museums, top entertainment and unlimited outdoor recreation, San Antonio is a great location for an event like RWW. A listing of things to do in the Riverwalk area can be found at the Visit San Antonio website.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 4 September 2019
- Greetings from RWW2020 General Chair: I would like to invite you join us in San Antonio, TX USA 26-29 January 2020 for Radio and Wireless Week 2020 (RWW2020)...(Read more)
- Submission site for late news paper summary is open. Please read the Authors' Guide before proceeding your submission.
- ARFTG is co-locating again with RWW and presenting papers on many measurement-related topics. The paper submission deadline is September 27, 2019, and information can be found at ARFTG
- RWW2020 is again pleased to partner with the IEEE IoT Initiative in co-locating with the 'The Internet of Things (IoT) and the mmWave Frontier'. This one and a half day Summit will address the important role that mmWaves play in the IoT ecosystem. Please follow the link to more information.
- RWW2020 is pleased to announce the four Distinguished Lectures that will be presented on Monday. See the Highlights page for details.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2020. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- SHaRC: Topics in RF equipment and technology for space- and suborbital systems