About Radio & Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications. ARFTG continues joining RWW2020 as a co-located conference.
RWW2020 will be held at Grand Hyatt San Antonio in San Antonio, Texas, 26 – 29 January 2020. The venue is located in the second-most populous city in both Texas and the Southern USA, enjoys easy access to numerous attractions, celebrated restaurants, award-winning local craft breweries, specialty shops, pro sports, cultural museums, top entertainment and unlimited outdoor recreation, San Antonio is a great location for an event like RWW. A listing of things to do in the Riverwalk area can be found at the Visit San Antonio website.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 14 December 2019
- Greetings from RWW2020 General Chair: I would like to invite you join us in San Antonio, TX USA 26-29 January 2020 for Radio and Wireless Week 2020 (RWW2020)...(Read more)
- Registration for all RWW2020 co-located conferences is now open:
- Final Program for RWW2020 is here:
- RWW2020 is pleased to announce the two Plenary speakers that will be presented on Tuesday. See the Highlights page for details.
- ARFTG is co-locating again with RWW and presenting papers on many measurement-related topics. The paper submission deadline is September 27, 2019, and information can be found at ARFTG
- RWW2020 is again pleased to partner with the IEEE IoT Initiative in co-locating with the 'The Internet of Things (IoT) and the mmWave Frontier'. This one and a half day Summit will address the important role that mmWaves play in the IoT ecosystem. Please follow the link to more information.
- RWW2020 is pleased to announce the four Distinguished Lectures that will be presented on Monday. See the Highlights page for details.
- RWW2020 authors are invited to submit extended conference papers to IEEE Transactions on MTT (IEEE T-MTT) mini-Special Issue for RWW2020 to be published in October 2020.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2020. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- SHaRC: Topics in RF equipment and technology for space- and suborbital systems
- RF/Millimeter-Wave Transceiver Architectures and System Design
- High Efficiency, Broadband RF/Millimeter-Wave Power Amplifiers
- Integrated front-end modules and mixed-signal ICs
- Antennas, antenna arrays, and passive components/network
- Large-Scale Phased-Array, Beamformer and MIMO Antennas
- Millimeter Wave Signal Generation, Modulation and Frequency Conversion
- IoT Sensors, RFID Circuits/Chips, Energy Harvesting for 5G Applications
- Nonlinear Modeling, OTA Measurement and System Characterization Techniques