Hotel Reservation Closes:
20 December 2017
Advance Registration Closes:
5 January 2018
Radio Wireless Week 2018:
14 - 17 January 2018
About Radio & Wireless Week
RWW consists of five related conferences that focus on the intersection between wireless communication theory, systems, circuits, and device technologies. This creates a unique forum for engineers to discuss various technologies for state-of-art wireless systems and their end-use applications.
RWW2018 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Orange County in Garden Grove, California, 14 – 17 January 2018. The venue is located in the sun-splashed Southern California city near Anaheim, California, enjoys easy access to world-famous theme parks and attractions, celebrated restaurants, award-winning local craft breweries, specialty shops, pro sports, cultural museums, top entertainment and unlimited outdoor recreation, Anaheim is a great location for an event like RWW.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 1 November 2017
- Registration is now open for RWW2018:
- Internet of Things (IoT) Summit: RWW2018 will be holding a 1½ day 1st IEEE IoT Vertical and Topical Summit on Connectivity and Communications sponsored by the Multi-Society IEEE IoT Initiative and MTT-S.
- Microwaves, CubeSats, and Small Satellites: RWW2018 will have a one day workshop on Microwaves, CubeSats, and Small Satellites.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2018. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and included in IEEE Xplore. See call for papers (PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- TWIoS: Topics in space- and suborbital-based high-data-rate communications networks