Authors are invited to submit papers for presentation at RWW2020. All papers accepted will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. See call for papers(PDF) for details.
- RWS: From RF/microwave physical layer, devices, algorithms, and implementation to applications
- PAWR: Topics in RF/microwave power amplifiers
- WiSNet: Topics in wireless sensors and sensor networks, RFID, localization, and Six-Port technology
- SiRF: Topics in silicon technologies for microwave and millimeter-wave applications
- SHaRC: Topics in space- and suborbital-based high-data-rate communications networks.
Submissions should be properly formatted with all figures included within a maximum of three pages. Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be accepted for review. Authors should indicate their preference for oral or poster presentation. All accepted papers will be published in a digest and the conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
For your paper, please refer to the templates provided on the left column and don't forget to fill the copyright form for submission.