Final Manuscript Instructions
Welcome to the IEEE 2020 Radio and Wireless Week (RWW2020) and thank you for choosing this venue to publish your work.
Each paper in the Proceedings of RWW2020 will be published from a file uploaded by the author using the link to the RWW2020 submission site. All Final Manuscripts can be received, electronically and in .pdf format only, and must be compatible with IEEE Xplore, as certified by IEEE PDFeXpress (for detailed instructions see: PDF Instruction).
The hard deadline for Final Manuscript submission is:
3 November 2019
The total length of your final manuscript must not exceed four pages; longer papers will be truncated or excluded from the Proceedings. The maximum final .pdf file size is 4.0 Mb; larger files will be arbitrarily reduced.
Please note that IEEE certification of Xplore compatibility by PDFeXpress is required: to either convert your existing file to .pdf format or check your existing .pdf file, log on with Conference ID: “45077X” for RWS, “46754X” for PAWR, “46826X” for WiSNeT, “46766X” for SiRF, “47220X” for SHaRC, and incorporate all requested corrections from the technical review process before uploading your .pdf file to the RWW manuscript submission site. Please begin a "Begin a new Final Manuscript Submission"; using the original registration key issued during your original summary submission. A separate IEEE Copyright Form (due 3 November 2019) must be submitted electronically for each final manuscript. Failure to submit your final paper by the deadline may result in the removal of your paper from the final program of the conference.
- The Conference Proceedings CD and electronic copy on IEEE Xplore will be in color, but many readers print and use the papers in black and white (b&w) only. So, please check your final manuscript for legibility in both b&w and color representations.
- Do not include page numbers; these (as well as the IEEE footers) will be inserted by the editors.
- Please note that no additional content editing will be performed by the RWS editors.
Manuscript Format (see Sample Manuscript ):
- Use U.S. Letter (8.5"x11") format and please stay within the following margins: top: 0.75", bottom: 1.125", sides: 0.75" (note: available space slightly increased from IEEE template).
- Use two columns per page for your text (with 0.25" gutter between columns).
- Capitalize only initial letters in title and author information.
- Center title across the page in boldface type; skip one line between title and authors.
- Center all author name(s) below title; if required, reference affiliations with superscripts 1,2, ..
- Center all affiliation name(s) below all author name(s).
- Include phone, fax, and email for the corresponding author.
- Skip one line before Abstract and start your Abstract in the first column, use boldface type.
- Index terms should be listed next; keywords can be found at the IEEE keyword list.
- Use single space for the body text with standard fonts (e.g. Times New Roman) and font size of at least 10 point.
- Prepare your manuscript in any file format acceptable to PDFexpress.
- Embed all figures and captions within the text.
- Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
- Use PDFexpress with your respective Conference ID: “45077X” for RWS, “46754X” for PAWR, “46826X” for WiSNeT, “46766X” for SiRF, “47220X” for SHaRC, to create your final .pdf file and check both color and black & white representations.
- Maximum final manuscript length is 4 pages with .pdf file size less than 4.0 Megabytes.
Receipt of your manuscript by RWW 2020, together with the electronically completed IEEE Copyright Form, constitutes irrevocable release for open publication. Make sure you complete the electronic submission of the Copyright Form following your Manuscript submission. Do not send your manuscript if it is not fully cleared (see and check release statement on the Submission Site). Acceptance of your paper is conditional upon your refraining from publishing essentially the same content prior to your presentation, including pre-publication in trade journals and other periodicals.
Registration and Attendance:
Submission of your manuscript includes a commitment by the corresponding author to ensure that at least one author registers for the conference and presents the paper (registration number required by the submission site). No more than three (3) papers can be presented per each full registration.
By the submission deadline 3 November 2019 (please do not ask for an extension!):
- Upload your certified .pdf file (4 pages, 4.0 Mbytes max.);
- log in using the same credentials as during your original paper summary submission;
Begin your final manuscript submission here
If you have any questions, well in advance of the 3 November 2019 deadline, please contact Technical Program Chair: Kevin Chuang (email@example.com).
For those of you wishing to make your travel arrangements and need a visa, a visa support letter can be provided for authors and registered attendees upon request (Visa Information). To allow sufficient time for processing, please submit your requests for letters of support well in advance of your interview dates, to Dr. Zaher Bardai at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests should include complete name (as in your passport) and current mailing address as this information is to be included in the letter for submission to the US Consulate. Also please contact Dr. Bardai for additional visa assistance queries.
The conference hotel reservation is also available at Hotel Information