Final Manuscript Instructions
Welcome to the IEEE 2018 Radio and Wireless Week (RWW2018) and thank you for choosing this venue to publish your work.
Each paper in the Proceedings of RWW2018 will be published from a file uploaded by the author using the link to the RWW2018 submission site. All Final Manuscripts can be received, electronically and in .pdf format only, and must be compatible with IEEE Xplore, as certified by IEEE PDFeXpress (for detailed instructions see: PDF Instruction).
The hard deadline for Final Manuscript submission is:
30 October 2017, 5PM Mountain Time (2300 UTC)
The total length of your final manuscript must not exceed four pages; longer papers will be truncated or excluded from the Proceedings. The maximum final .pdf file size is 4.0 Mb; larger files will be arbitrarily reduced.
Please note that IEEE certification of Xplore compatibility by PDFeXpress is required: to either convert your existing file to .pdf format or check your existing .pdf file, log on with Conference ID: “37057x” for RWS, “42384x” for PAWR, “42451x” for SiRF, “42481x” for WiSNet and “42480x” for TWIoS and incorporate all requested corrections before uploading your .pdf file to the RWW manuscript submission site. Please begin a "Begin a new Final Manuscript Submission"; using the original registration key issued during your original summary submission. A separate IEEE Copyright Form (due 28 October 2017) must be submitted electronically for each final manuscript.
- The Conference Proceedings CD and electronic copy on IEEE Xplore will be in color, but many readers print and use the papers in black and white (b&w) only. So, please check your final manuscript for legibility in both b&w and color representations.
- Do not include page numbers; these (as well as the IEEE footers) will be inserted by the editors.
- Please note that no additional content editing will be performed by the RWS editors.
Manuscript Format (see Sample Manuscript ):
- Use U.S. Letter (8.5"x11") format and please stay within the following margins: top: 0.75", bottom: 1.125", sides: 0.75" (note: available space slightly increased from IEEE template).
- Use two columns per page for your text (with 0.25" gutter between columns).
- Capitalize only initial letters in title and author information.
- Center title across the page in boldface type; skip one line between title and authors.
- Center all author name(s) below title; if required, reference affiliations with superscripts 1,2, ..
- Center all affiliation name(s) below all author name(s).
- Include phone, fax, and email for the corresponding author.
- Skip one line before Abstract and start your Abstract in the first column, use boldface type.
- Index terms should be listed next; keywords can be found at the IEEE keyword list.
- Use single space for the body text with standard fonts (e.g. Times New Roman) and font size of at least 10 point.
- Prepare your manuscript in any file format acceptable to PDFexpress.
- Embed all figures and captions within the text.
- Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
- Use PDFexpress with your respective Conference ID: “37057x” for RWS, “42384x” for PAWR, “42451x” for SiRF, “42481x” for WiSNet and “42480x” for TWIoS to create your final.pdf file and check both color and black & white representations.
- Maximum final manuscript length is 4 pages with .pdf file size less than 4.0 Megabytes.
Receipt of your manuscript by RWW 2018, together with the electronically completed IEEE Copyright Form, constitutes irrevocable release for open publication. Make sure you complete the electronic submission of the Copyright Form following your Manuscript submission. Do not send your manuscript if it is not fully cleared (see and check release statement on the Submission Site).
Registration and Attendance:
Submission of your manuscript includes a commitment by the corresponding author to ensure that at least one author registers for the conference and presents the paper (registration number required by the submission site). No more than three (3) papers can be presented per each full registration.
By the submission deadline 30 October 2017 (please do not ask for an extension!):
- Upload your certified .pdf file (4 pages, 4.0 Mbytes max.);