We created this page to present some of the featured activities at Radio and Wireless Week 2020 (RWW2020) to help attendees get the most out of their time in San Antonio.
Each year on Monday morning, RWW has traditionally devoted two sessions to Distinguished Lectures by experts in the Radio and Wireless Community. RWW2020 will be no different. Currently, the following individuals have been confirmed as Distinguished Lecturers.
- "Shattering the Fundamental Barriers in Realization of End-to-End Ultrahigh Data-Rate Transceivers: Direct (De-) Modulation in RF Domain", Payam Heydari, Univ of California, Irvine
- "The Future in Space: Connected, Small and Cooperative?", Klaus Schilling, President, Center for Telematics, Würzburg, Germany
As in previous years, RWW2020 is pleased to offer a series of workshops that feature presentations by the preeminent technologists in the field, explaining current and future technologies. All workshops are half-day workshops, meeting on Sunday afternoon 26 January 2020 from 13:30-17:30
- Recent Progress on Integrated Doherty Amplifiers
- Solid State Power Amplification for Space-Borne Systems
- Advances in SiGe BiCMOS and RF-CMOS Frontend Technologies
- Machine Learning and Dimensionality Reduction Techniques for RF Components and Systems: from Modeling to Linearization